Camp Begins On Monday
- Location: Warren High School, 34090 Almond Rd, Gurnee, IL 60031
- Date: Monday, July 14- Thursday, July 17
- Time: Camp starts at 5:00pm
- Water: Please have your child bring a water bottle with their name on it, this saves time during breaks
- Basketball: It is not required but you are encouraged to bring a basketball, again, make sure you have a name on your basketball
- Open Spots: We do still have room for players, but please sign up by July 11th
- Coaches: If anyone would like to assist in coaching please let us know, you don’t have to be an expert just willing to help
- Photos: If anyone would like to volunteer to take pics for our Facebook page please let us know.
5:00-7:00pm Fundamentals Breakdown
7:00-8:00pm Competitive games, 3 on 3, 4 on 4, 5 on 5
8:00-8:15pm Guest Speaker
8:15 Camp ends
8:15-9:00pm (Optional) Coaches time to play, campers can also stay and do extra work or play supervised pickup games
Please pick up your child at the earliest 8:15pm, and no later than 9:00pm
We look forward to working with your child and improving their game!!
- To provide high-quality basketball coaching to young adults in the Chicago area at zero cost to them or their families.
- To bring people from different communities, cultures and socio-economic backgrounds together around the game of basketball.
- Impress the importance of hard work and academic achievement on youth in our communities.
- Have run the program at two different sites in the Chicago area, Humboldt Park and Waukegan serving over 100 children each of the past two summers at zero cost to them or their families.
- Provide campers with great coaching, gym space, individual fundamental work, healthy meals, motivational speakers, t-shirts, trophies, and a summer cook out party for them and their families.
Destination – Chicago